Watab Township requires Building Permits and Land Disturbance Permits for construction projects. All permit checks should be made out to Watab Township.

Please also contact Benton County Department of Development for Land Use Permit or to check Variances as needed. Building permits are not issued until a land use permit is issued for construction projects.

Contact Nancy Scott, All Spec Services at 320-293-5298 for building permit approval and inspections.

Powered by Phoca Download